1. Describe a situation where you used persuasion to successfully convince someone to see things your way.
2. Describe an instance when you had to think on your feet to extricate yourself from a difficult situation.
3. Give me a specific example of a time when you used good judgment and logic in solving a problem.
4. By providing examples, convince me that you can adapt to a wide variety of people, situations and environments.
5. Describe a time on any job that you held in which you were faced with problems or stresses that tested your coping skills.
6. Give an example of a time in which you had to be relatively quick in coming to a decision.
7. Tell me about a time in which you had to use your written communication skills in order to get an important point across.
8. Give me a specific occasion in which you conformed to a policy with which you did not agree.
9. Give me an example of an important goal which you had set in the past and tell me about your success in reaching it.
10. Describe the most significant or creative presentation which you have had to complete.
11. Tell me about a time when you had to go above and beyond the call of duty in order to get a job done.
12. Give me an example of a time when you were able to successfully communicate with another person even when that individual may not have personally liked you (or vice versa).